What Services do we provide?
- CITB Construction Skills CSCS Test Centre (available now)
- Motivational Courses for 16 to 18 year olds (from April 2016)
- Traineeships (Pre-Apprenticeships) for 16 to 18 year olds in Construction, Care for Young People,
- Apprenticeships for those aged 16 and upwards at levels 2 and 3 in Construction,
- Talent Match 'Access to Construction' course for unemployed 18 to 24 year olds
- Level 1 IOSH Health and Safety and CSCS Test/Card (working in partnership with SAMs)
- Semi-Independent Care Homes for those in care aged 16 upwards.
- Independent Homes for Care Leavers
- Training in Care, Safe Guarding, Child protection,
- Health and Safety, First Aid, Fire safety, Moving and Handling, CV Workshops, Work Preparation
- Functional Skills in Maths/English/ICT, Personal Development, Equality and Diversity
- Drugs Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, Conflict Management, Customer Service, Self-Defense,